2021 Craft Beer Week – June 7 – 12
Monday, June 7:
- Dinner pairing at Tracy’s Family Restaurant (5 – 9 PM)
- Craft Beer Trivia Night at Enbär, hosted by the Mister Sister’s (7 PM)
Tuesday, June 8:
- Dinner and Beer pairing at Enbar with Western Cider (5 – 9 PM- Reservations required)
Wednesday, June 9:
- Dinner and Beer pairing at 5th & Wine (5 – 9 PM- Reservations required)
- Firkin Tapping by Mighty Mo Brew Co., Jeremiah Johnson, and Bayern at the Do Bar
- Tap Takeover at Elevation 3330 by Mountains Walking out of Bozeman
Thursday, June 10:
- Craft Beer Tour – ride the Trolley out to Malteurop, tour Mighty Mo Brew Co, and enjoy a flight at the Celtic Cowboy – tickets available HERE . Event will be from 2 – 6 PM
- Craft Beer Olympics at MT Pints – pre-register your team HERE – 5-8pm, stay for the parking lot party
- Tap Takeovers starting around 5pm: Kettlehouse at the Winemill, Lewis and Clark Brewing at the Stein Haus, Flathead Brewing at the Holiday Inn on 10th, Draught Works at the Halftime Sports Bar for Bingo night.
Friday, June 11:
- Craft Beer Week Golf Scramble – 2 person teams, shotgun start at 10am at Hickory Swing Golf Course. Local beer served on the course, fun games at various holes, and great company! Register your team at Mighty Mo Brew Pub, or pick up a registration form at Hickory Swing (discount for Hickory Swing Pass holders)
- Parking Lot Party at Vintage Sellers – come meet the new owners, find the best craft beer selection in town and enjoy a few samples – tickets will be sold for tastes or full beers – 5 -9pm at Vintage Sellers in the 2J’s Parking lot.
- Tap Takeovers: Highlander Brewing at Fire Pizza, Bitter Root Brewing at Johnny’s Bar, Thirsty Street Brewing at Club Cigar, Bayern at The Sting
Saturday, June 12:
- MT Brew Fest in Downtown Great Falls (VIP hour 3 PM, opens to general public 4 PM – 9 PM) Purchase your tickets HERE. Live music by the 49th Street Blues Project and the Melissa Lynn Band, food trucks too!